1. Report of Patwari and Sarpanch/Parshad
2. Education Certificate (class 5th /8th and Graduation Result) or Self-Declaration/ Affidavit in case of illiterate is required
3. Current year B-1 form
5. Identification proof ( Voter’s ID/Adhaar Card/Ration Card)
6. Attested copy of Service book from the department for government servants
7. For Government Servents ;Service Certificate issued by Department. If the Government servant is from different District then No Objection Certificate for domicile from competent authority.
8. Marriage Certificate for Married Woman.
Fee: Rs. 30
Tenure: Normally the response will be given after 15 days of application
This Facility is also available to nearest CSC center at District collector Office, Tehsil office and Gram panchayat.
Lok Seva Kendra
Lok Seva Kendra District Surajpur CG
Location : Collectorate | City : Surajpur | PIN Code : 497229