1.Panchayat doesn’t register each and every marriages, it only registers marriages which have taken place in their own areas.
2.Age of the Groom must be greater than 21 years and age of the bride must be greater than 18 years.
1. Application signed by both husband and wife.
2 For registration under the special marriage act, documents related to birth certificate for confirming the age of groom to be 21 years and age of the bride to be 18 years are required (10th Mark sheet/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
3. Ration Card of husband/ wife that has been Issued by the S.D.M.
4. Under the special marriage act ; document for confirming a residence of at least 30 days in chhattisgarh ( Ration card/ respective S.H.O. report)
5. Affidavit from both bride side as well as groom side in which the Place of Marriage,Date of marriage, Marital Status at the time of marriage and nationality is mentioned.
6. Two Passport size photographs of both side and one photograph of marriage.
7. Marriage invitation card, if available. If marriage has taken place at religious place then a certificate by the respective priest will be required
8. In case of divorcee, order of divorce and in case of widow/widower an attested copy of death certificate will be required.
1.Rs. 30 application processing fees
2.Rs. 500 marriage registration fees ( After one month)
Tenure: Normally the response will be given after 15 days of application
This Facility is also available to nearest CSC center at District collector Office, Tehsil office and Gram panchayat.
Lok Sewa Kendra
Lok Seva Kendra District Surajpur CG
Location : Collectorate | City : Surajpur | PIN Code : 497229